Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State your Name and Reason for being here!!
State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 am by Aishling O'Niall

State your Name and Reason for being here!!

Go down 
+29
Jazmyn
swampi
Gambit
Addara
Lizabet Wolf
tain
John_MacArthur
Shiloh_
Ailig
ArmyPiper
Elsierk
alistair_crowley
Sheridan_Campbell
magma
Glenn_Butteral
djm64601
TerrenceRK
Cristiansens
Edrahil
Elois.
Sschultz
SnailEnterprises
Aishling O'Niall
An Munro Campbell
Shanor
JuliusOctavius
evan_t
Sean
Jack Campbell
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tain
Inactive
Inactive

State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 am

Goodmorning
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:41 am

Cheers Tain!! Glad to see you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizabet Wolf
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 am

Greetings. I am Lizabet Stewart-Wolf and I am the leader of the WoS.
Back to top Go down
Addara
Slightly Active
Slightly Active

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:56 am

Greetings and Salutations!

Hello everyone. Just someone looking to find her place in this world. I am a firm believer in actions speaking louder than words. I don't think that complaining about things accomplishes anything.

My hopes and dreams are to enter into the military world of RK and be someone of that gets things done and answers questions later. I can be girlie girl at times, but for the most part I speak pretty straight forward.

I am not so gung-ho on politicking, but a blade to hopefully back those up that need it. (or shield, which ever is needed most.) Not quite sure how I am going to work my heraldry yet, but I am sure something will come to mind.

As for professions and things of that nature, I am thinking smithy, but not absolute on that yet. The future is wide open to loads of possibilities.

Currently I am training up my stats so that I may one day be of use. Smile
Back to top Go down
John_MacArthur
Inactive
Inactive
John_MacArthur

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 pm

"I am not so gung-ho on politicking, but a blade to hopefully back those up that need it"

The kingdoms already have too many politicans, but all countries could use more swords Smile

and hell Scotland is one of the few countries worth fighting for!
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:32 am

Well, Scotland has two breeds of politicians.. Campbell, SNF type politicians who are awesome, like me lol.. real leaders who dont hide behind stone, and speak the truth.

Everyone can use a few of those about, but I hear ya brother.. there are always going to be too many wanna be chiefs, and not enough people willing to be indians.

For too long, people neglect the real duties that leaders should provide.. which causes the natural distaste in politics and politicians.

I didnt even consider myself a politician, until I just figured, I am as I deal with leadership political roles a lot, and do them with at least decent ability.. I suppose, you get men who can do the jobs of the politicians, yet just isnt in the same mindframe of the average one.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Inactive
Inactive
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:08 am

Lizabet Wolf wrote:
Greetings. I am Lizabet Stewart-Wolf and I am the leader of the WoS.

Gambit strolls right beside Lizabet with a smirk of a white devil....

Fancy to see you all here Campbell, and especially you JO!

He lets out a cruel chuckle...

The name I go by is Gambit... and the Boss of Lost Crew. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 am

what a lovely bunch of personalities we have here Smile

P.S.

gambit you owe me a duel, i want my belts back, soon i will be in ireland, where ae you mate?
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:23 am

Imagine the crew if we were all a single group....... or clan.. Razz lol

Im changing the diplomacy area to be unseen by all, except those within embassies in the clan, that way, anyone from the embassies, can talk amongst each other as well.. would work better than in an open area like this, where even guests can see lol
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Inactive
Inactive
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:29 am

Ailig, I'm at Imleach for another good 2 weeks or so...

JO, you never changed did ya? Cool

*fistfive the Boss of Campbell...*
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 am

No, I never change, just grow more wise. Wink

And ye wee bastards need to get to Whithorn and Galloway.. there be Italians to kill mateys... arrrggghhh.
Back to top Go down
An Munro Campbell
Still Not Active Enough
Still Not Active Enough
An Munro Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:40 am

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
evan_t
Admin
Admin
evan_t

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 am

Hello, newcomers. Step inside and try some alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 pm

well, im doing my best to come to galoway, its bit difficult with my reputation in england

Hi, An, last time i met you, you was mayoress of Muirk and were shouting all over Muirkirk to defend it when i arrived, still with Xavy?
Back to top Go down
An Munro Campbell
Still Not Active Enough
Still Not Active Enough
An Munro Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:17 am

well I must have had a good reason to be suspicious with you around lol.

yes still with Xavi, now living in Whit and mayoress there so come over and visit us, all Campbells live in Whit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 am

sure thing, i will come to visit whit
Back to top Go down
swampi
Inactive
Inactive
swampi

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:08 am

the chieftess of forbes come upon the doors of campbell. it has been a long time since she has seen them. she fondly remembers her days inside them.

*hail campbells, i see the old place is still standing Razz how is everyone doing?
i thought seeing as you are planning the liberation of glasgow you might let me in

surely we can get along long enuf for that * Cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Elois.
Inactive
Inactive
Elois.

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Just thought I'd let you guys know, I can see the titles of your global announcements, but I cannot read the actual announcements. Still, the subjects are very telling. Razz

Hey Swampi!
Back to top Go down
evan_t
Admin
Admin
evan_t

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:28 am

Most certainly we can, actually getting along after that will be even more promising to the progress and development of both our clans, a thought that can bring terror to any common enemy we might have.
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 am

lol i thought itd only show what you could see in the forum you are allowed to see.. bummer. I liked that aspect.
Back to top Go down
Jack Campbell
Admin
Admin
Jack Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 am

i logged out and checked, i cant see anything that isnt open to everyone
Back to top Go down
https://campbell.forumotion.com
Elois.
Inactive
Inactive
Elois.

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 am

*nevermind, will mail it*
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:29 am

i womder, why i dont have access to doplomacy subforum, only place i can post is here? how much longer will i have to live in guards house? Smile
Back to top Go down
swampi
Inactive
Inactive
swampi

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:04 am

Ailig wrote:
i womder, why i dont have access to doplomacy subforum, only place i can post is here? how much longer will i have to live in guards house? Smile

hi ailig
i think they have a problem with forbes, we both have been waiting here Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jack Campbell
Admin
Admin
Jack Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 am

We have 2 parts on the forum, except the special diplo areas for some factions like SNF.

and that is Clan Campbell and The Black Watch, not sure myself where you two want to be? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://campbell.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State your Name and Reason for being here!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Castle yards :: Guard House (Entrance)-
Jump to: