Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State your Name and Reason for being here!!
State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 am by Aishling O'Niall

State your Name and Reason for being here!!

Go down 
+29
Jazmyn
swampi
Gambit
Addara
Lizabet Wolf
tain
John_MacArthur
Shiloh_
Ailig
ArmyPiper
Elsierk
alistair_crowley
Sheridan_Campbell
magma
Glenn_Butteral
djm64601
TerrenceRK
Cristiansens
Edrahil
Elois.
Sschultz
SnailEnterprises
Aishling O'Niall
An Munro Campbell
Shanor
JuliusOctavius
evan_t
Sean
Jack Campbell
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
An Munro Campbell
Still Not Active Enough
Still Not Active Enough
An Munro Campbell

State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 am

haha that is an old one Shiloh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd27kh7MEKI

this is an little less old and omg I was even just kin there and my hair was still black Very Happy

or this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb9DP8-ThzU

soo funny.

Skylar, can you send me a pm with your details in game so I can let you in? Thank you! JO is not around to do so, so I step in.
Back to top Go down
Aishling O'Niall
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:47 am

We loved Aquaron in Ireland! We always used to tease him with the song "Donald Where's your Troosers" I love you We said his baby boy when he had one would be just like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6qoQ7UvEBk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 am

Just an ol' Campbell who is wishing to have an embassy set up and start diplomatic relations between our two families/clans. I think this is the right place to post... *waves*
Back to top Go down
Babyvett
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi, I'm Brenda.. I'm married to Charles who's mother is a Campbell.. We've been doing research on the Campbell name and just trying to find more information on the clan.
Back to top Go down
An Munro Campbell
Still Not Active Enough
Still Not Active Enough
An Munro Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:28 am

hello Smile

I have to say this forum is part of a rp game called the renaissancekingdom in which we are part of a clan called Campbell. So we have nothing to do with the real Campbells. Despite that we have a member who is a real Campbell. I will pass his details on if he agrees.

Back to top Go down
Aishling O'Niall
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 am

I'm a real Campbell too. My grandmother's maiden name was Campbell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State your Name and Reason for being here!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Castle yards :: Guard House (Entrance)-
Jump to: