Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State your Name and Reason for being here!!
State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 am by Aishling O'Niall

State your Name and Reason for being here!!

Go down 
+29
Jazmyn
swampi
Gambit
Addara
Lizabet Wolf
tain
John_MacArthur
Shiloh_
Ailig
ArmyPiper
Elsierk
alistair_crowley
Sheridan_Campbell
magma
Glenn_Butteral
djm64601
TerrenceRK
Cristiansens
Edrahil
Elois.
Sschultz
SnailEnterprises
Aishling O'Niall
An Munro Campbell
Shanor
JuliusOctavius
evan_t
Sean
Jack Campbell
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ailig
Inactive
Inactive

State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 am

sure thing, i will come to visit whit
Back to top Go down
swampi
Inactive
Inactive
swampi

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:08 am

the chieftess of forbes come upon the doors of campbell. it has been a long time since she has seen them. she fondly remembers her days inside them.

*hail campbells, i see the old place is still standing Razz how is everyone doing?
i thought seeing as you are planning the liberation of glasgow you might let me in

surely we can get along long enuf for that * Cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Elois.
Inactive
Inactive
Elois.

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Just thought I'd let you guys know, I can see the titles of your global announcements, but I cannot read the actual announcements. Still, the subjects are very telling. Razz

Hey Swampi!
Back to top Go down
evan_t
Admin
Admin
evan_t

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:28 am

Most certainly we can, actually getting along after that will be even more promising to the progress and development of both our clans, a thought that can bring terror to any common enemy we might have.
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 am

lol i thought itd only show what you could see in the forum you are allowed to see.. bummer. I liked that aspect.
Back to top Go down
Jack Campbell
Admin
Admin
Jack Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 am

i logged out and checked, i cant see anything that isnt open to everyone
Back to top Go down
https://campbell.forumotion.com
Elois.
Inactive
Inactive
Elois.

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 am

*nevermind, will mail it*
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:29 am

i womder, why i dont have access to doplomacy subforum, only place i can post is here? how much longer will i have to live in guards house? Smile
Back to top Go down
swampi
Inactive
Inactive
swampi

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:04 am

Ailig wrote:
i womder, why i dont have access to doplomacy subforum, only place i can post is here? how much longer will i have to live in guards house? Smile

hi ailig
i think they have a problem with forbes, we both have been waiting here Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jack Campbell
Admin
Admin
Jack Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 am

We have 2 parts on the forum, except the special diplo areas for some factions like SNF.

and that is Clan Campbell and The Black Watch, not sure myself where you two want to be? Razz
Back to top Go down
swampi
Inactive
Inactive
swampi

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:26 am

diplomats is fine Cool
Back to top Go down
Jack Campbell
Admin
Admin
Jack Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:05 am

that would be up to the person in charge of the specific groups area to request someone be added Smile
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:57 am

Sorry, I meant to give you guys a diplomacy.. settings must have not been set right. I'll try and take care of this tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: You should have had access to the Diplomacy forum ailig.. same with you now swampi, just added you. Let me know in an IG mail if your having any problems.. wondered why you guys were so quiet lol.
Back to top Go down
swampi
Inactive
Inactive
swampi

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 am

Congratulations,

You have been added to the "Diplomats" group on .
This action has been done by the group moderator or the site administrator, contact them for more information.

You can view your groups information here:

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:48 am

Ok, it must be because the mini-diplomacy areas that are private, are interfering. I'll just remove them from the diplomacy forum as subforums and that should sort it out. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Jazmyn
Inactive
Inactive
Jazmyn

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Hello Clan Campbell,

I am Jazmyn Campbell. I am the adoring bride of Curtius Campbell. I have met a few of you and call you friend. I have been given the compliment of being a Campbell by my nature. giggles. It seems that I royally pissed off some crazy Englishman Arckyangels and he sail his army to Scotland to hunt me down. Shrugs. I was just having a little fun in Westmoronland and some guys on the road opened up their purse and filled their carts and gave me the stuff. Well, allegedly some of the stuff they gave me was this crazy English guys. oops. I did not see any names on the money or inventory...really.

It is nice to be here. You have my sword when it's not broke from fighting Frets, Italians, or crazy Englishmen. When not busy fighting in Scotland, you will probably find me acquiring goods or cash off of fools on England's roads.

Hugs and kisses to all,

Jazzy
Back to top Go down
Kravenmidnahaed
Slightly Active
Slightly Active

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Welcome. Good to see you writing in here Jaz. Please let us know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
An Munro Campbell
Still Not Active Enough
Still Not Active Enough
An Munro Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:33 pm

welcome Jaz!

very happy you are here

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jazmyn
Inactive
Inactive
Jazmyn

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:07 am

Hugs and kisses Kraven and An.

Kraven, you have helped me so much, already. Thank you. But...if ya got a million bucks, I will take that. If your not needing it. Winks. And I have some flour for you, catch you in tavern, later.

An, my beautiful lady, it is good to see you. I must be missing you, I have not seen you for a bit. How are those lovely muffins of yours?
Back to top Go down
Aishling O'Niall
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:13 am

How are things going in Scotland. Did the fungus get Galloway? No
Back to top Go down
Kravenmidnahaed
Slightly Active
Slightly Active

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Fungus got us.

They took Whit and are days away from taking the Capitol. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Aishling O'Niall
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:58 am

Awww, that is truly sad. Move to Port Lairge and we'll have a party! Make the Frets etc. do all their own work. They'd hate that bom
Back to top Go down
Skylar Jade
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:09 am

Hello to all,

I am Skylar Jade Campbell, long lost baby sister to Aqueron and Horrice Campbell, believe it or not... Though I'm not certain how many remember either of them. I sincerely apologize for my absence but unforeseen circumstances happen, you understand. I am trying to make the effort to reach out to my family again. JO was kind enough to welcome me back without question and I'm hoping the rest of you will do the same. Smile
Back to top Go down
Voss
Slightly Active
Slightly Active
Voss

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 am

Welcome Skylar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiloh_
Inactive
Inactive
Shiloh_

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Skylar Jade wrote:
Hello to all,

I am Skylar Jade Campbell, long lost baby sister to Aqueron and Horrice Campbell, believe it or not... Though I'm not certain how many remember either of them. I sincerely apologize for my absence but unforeseen circumstances happen, you understand. I am trying to make the effort to reach out to my family again. JO was kind enough to welcome me back without question and I'm hoping the rest of you will do the same. Smile

Here's a blast from the past for ya Skylar Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGBdl0Lvlak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State your Name and Reason for being here!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Castle yards :: Guard House (Entrance)-
Jump to: