Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State your Name and Reason for being here!!
State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 am by Aishling O'Niall

State your Name and Reason for being here!!

Go down 
+29
Jazmyn
swampi
Gambit
Addara
Lizabet Wolf
tain
John_MacArthur
Shiloh_
Ailig
ArmyPiper
Elsierk
alistair_crowley
Sheridan_Campbell
magma
Glenn_Butteral
djm64601
TerrenceRK
Cristiansens
Edrahil
Elois.
Sschultz
SnailEnterprises
Aishling O'Niall
An Munro Campbell
Shanor
JuliusOctavius
evan_t
Sean
Jack Campbell
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Campbell
Admin
Admin
Jack Campbell

State your Name and Reason for being here!! Empty
PostSubject: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:34 am

State your Name and Reason for being here!! Dean_Castle_Gatehouse

Approaching the Castle of Clan Campbell, one first reached a sturdy guardhouse, made with great craftsmanship by the local stonemasons, that was overlooking the only easy passage entering the walled area around the Castle.

The gates were usually open until the darkness started to fall over the land, but was guarded at all times by members of the Black Watch, with the presence of a ranking officer of the Watch or a Clan Member on duty to check the necessary papers and clarifications as to the reason of the visit.

As you approach, you hear a petty officer of the guard shouting from the top of the tower.

State your Name and Reason for being here!! Suspect

If your reason is important, you shall be allowed entrance.

And then adds:

If you are English on the other hand, then...you don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person! Ah blow my nose at you, you empty-headed animal food-trough wiper! Ah fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries! Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Because being an enemy of Scotland would never make you welcome in the Campbell Castle, that was a knowledge common to all.

State your Name and Reason for being here!! Holygrail2

Last edited by Calico Jack on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://campbell.forumotion.com
Sean
Admin
Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 am

I am Sean of the House Campbell. I am here for Milk and Cookies. cheers
Back to top Go down
Kraven

PostSubject: Milk and Cookies?   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Hello. Its me Kraven.

I have come here because it was offered to me by Julius. He said I am a decent and trust worthy member of society. So as soon as I am done robbing and pillaging the people of England I will return to my home of Kirk.
Back to top Go down
evan_t
Admin
Admin
evan_t

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Welcome Kraven, nice to have you around if our mighty Chief in his vast wisdom and strong judgement has deemed you worthy.

I am Evan T. Forbes - Campbell, Jack, proud member of this Clan and am here to uphold the rights and safety of Clan Campbell. To stand by my kinsmen with pride and honor in good times and bad. To serve my chief Julius Octavius in times of good and bad. To never harm a Clansman, verbally, physically, or their Public Reputation at any time, because our Reputation is the Clan's reputation. By being here, I give Clan Campbell my dedication, servitude, and my sword in any means necessary for the strength and growth of the Clan.

I am here because I am a Campbell down to the blood and bones, now and until death takes me.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:19 am

Kraven wrote:
Hello. Its me Kraven.

I have come here because it was offered to me by Julius. He said I am a decent and trust worthy member of society. So as soon as I am done robbing and pillaging the people of England I will return to my home of Kirk.

Cheers Kraven!! Welcome, awesome and about time to see you here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:20 am

Yes, Id like Kraven to be one of my squires.

Eventually to become a part of our awesome family in Campbell. Loyal and mighty since the start, we'll kick more arse with Kraven around. He'll be good pals with Calico_Jack for sure. lol
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:23 am

JuliusOctavius wrote:
Yes, Id like Kraven to be one of my squires.

Eventually to become a part of our awesome family in Campbell. Loyal and mighty since the start, we'll kick more arse with Kraven around. He'll be good pals with Calico_Jack for sure. lol

Aye!! I see good times ahead.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jack Campbell
Admin
Admin
Jack Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:25 am

I think a good run of executions and man hunts clearing up Galloway before helping out our fellow Scots in Glasgow taking out the southern Scum.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Inactive
Inactive
Shanor

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:12 am

My name is Shanor Murphy O'Neill (soon to be Campbell).

My reason for being here is Sean. cheers
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 am

Welcome Shanor, I hope you find Clan Campbell comfortable, and as awesome as Sean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 am

Shanor wrote:
My name is Shanor Murphy O'Neill (soon to be Campbell).

My reason for being here is Sean. cheers

Sean runs to the gates, hearing his beloved is already here. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her cute nose gives her his arm as they walk past the gate and towards the Clan Castle..
Back to top Go down
An Munro Campbell
Still Not Active Enough
Still Not Active Enough
An Munro Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:53 am

Welcome Kraven, always good to have a warrior in our ranks. And welcome Shanor, glad to see another lass marrying into the family Wink

I am An Munro Campbell, born Munro from the north, happily married to Xavierson for so many years now. We have a daughter called Haleigh. I am known for my honesty, my blunt way of speaking and for killing so many English in the Carlisle war. And I protect my family with my life.

My short term goal: to get home to Scotland
Back to top Go down
Aishling O'Niall
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:41 am

Aishling O'Niall, Aire ard of Clan Ó Néill, which means chief of the clan, Kingdom of Waterford, Shanor's distant cousin and friend. Here because of Shanor and Sean.
Back to top Go down
SnailEnterprises
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm Snail, the owner of Snail Enterprises, I'm here to rip off... I mean trade with... I mean to say I'm here to enjoy the company of the Campbells. That's right. Yep, that's why I'm here.
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Well, that's not giving us very much information now is it? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jack Campbell
Admin
Admin
Jack Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 pm

He is here as a potential trade contact for when we get things on the way in Scotland, to get if anything cheap in Ireland and to sell stuff in Scotland to sell in Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Sschultz
Inactive
Inactive
Sschultz

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:00 am

Do not fetche la vache! Julius sent me to bang the coconuts around the castle!
Hey,some known faces up there on the battlements! cheers
Back to top Go down
Elois.
Inactive
Inactive
Elois.

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 am

Hello, I am here to stalk the Campbell men and marvel in mutual greatness. afro
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:56 am

Elois. wrote:
Hello, I am here to stalk the Campbell men and marvel in mutual greatness. afro

Calico is Available if you are interested.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Slightly Active
Slightly Active
Edrahil

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Go away.
Back to top Go down
Elois.
Inactive
Inactive
Elois.

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Love ya too, grumpipoo. Razz
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 pm

lol, we're a bit busy marveling on our own here..

Nah, kidding, its been a while, how've ya been?
Back to top Go down
S.Cristi

PostSubject: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:35 pm

I am Cristiansens of the House Campbell. I'm here to serve you.
I am your knight.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristiansens
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 pm

I am Cristiansens of the House Campbell. I'm here to serve you.
I am your knight.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
An Munro Campbell
Still Not Active Enough
Still Not Active Enough
An Munro Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:24 pm

*waves to El*, hey handsome

and nice to meet you Christian, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State your Name and Reason for being here!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Castle yards :: Guard House (Entrance)-
Jump to: