Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State your Name and Reason for being here!!
State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 am by Aishling O'Niall

State your Name and Reason for being here!!

Go down 
+29
Jazmyn
swampi
Gambit
Addara
Lizabet Wolf
tain
John_MacArthur
Shiloh_
Ailig
ArmyPiper
Elsierk
alistair_crowley
Sheridan_Campbell
magma
Glenn_Butteral
djm64601
TerrenceRK
Cristiansens
Edrahil
Elois.
Sschultz
SnailEnterprises
Aishling O'Niall
An Munro Campbell
Shanor
JuliusOctavius
evan_t
Sean
Jack Campbell
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alistair_crowley
Inactive
Inactive
alistair_crowley

State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

I am Alistair Crowley and I am here to squire next to a Campbell and learn what it means to be a Campbell by the best of the Campbells and to be Scottish by the best of Scotland.
Back to top Go down
An Munro Campbell
Still Not Active Enough
Still Not Active Enough
An Munro Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Welcome Allistair, and thank you for nominating me for rector. Although I understand Evan kicked you to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sheridan_Campbell
Inactive
Inactive
Sheridan_Campbell

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:11 am

Welcome, Alistair! Good to have you Smile

And thank you, An! Us gals will stick together, aye?
Back to top Go down
evan_t
Admin
Admin
evan_t

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:11 am

Hey Al! Walk inside and get down to reading.
Back to top Go down
Elsierk
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 pm

I am Elsie. I am here to build us up together through loyalty, bravery, integrity, and some things else. Oh, and I guess kicking some ass wouldn't be bad either Razz
Back to top Go down
TerrenceRK
Inactive
Inactive
TerrenceRK

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Why hello Elsie >.>
Nice seeing you again.....

Let 'er in on the condition she accepts the duel she backed out from months ago! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsierk
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 am

Terrence, you'd rip me to shreds Wink
Back to top Go down
TerrenceRK
Inactive
Inactive
TerrenceRK

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:04 am

Hahaha, exactly!

But I say let her in, she could do us some good. THough since you're here I guess you've already been accepted! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 am

I am Sir Curtius Carmichael, Earl of Schafer. I am here to join the Black Watch and potentially become a Campbell. I have been directed here by Lord Jack Campbell.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Welcome Everyone!! Cool
Back to top Go down
ArmyPiper
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: I Stand Here as a Campbell    State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 am

I will repost the original repsonse i sent to Juliusoctavious.... I Stand here before you, Introducing Myself- Armypiper- as a true Blood Campbell and I am here to take my position among the Clan wherever you need me to be.

If yer Easily Offended then skip this now, Hopefully theres no Shyte Clan MacDonald hiding in the Shadows. Although in a "Kingdom" environment as we play, I am about the Most Real Life Campbell Proud Walking Individual known to man Smile So much that its actually Scary...Hahaha but thats me.

Name: Army Piper
Level: 1
Town/County: Girvan Currently (Sorry thats where this game stuck me)
Fields: 1 (Wheat)
Professions: Not yet Chosen, I want to raise Wheat, and Pigs, but be a Military Soldier
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 2
What are you looking for in joining the family of Clan Campbell? I am a RL Campbell Proven back to the Year of 1309. I recently started playing this game and what better way to play than to be part of my own Clan Blood. If you knew how Campbell Proud I am, you'd make me the King of Scotland. I drive a Yellow Camaro with extra Detailed Black trim, I have 4 Clan Campbell Tattoos, one of the Clan Badge covering my entire Back. My childrens first 2 syllable words were Camp Bell This is a stats game based on the baseline concept of many others, raise your stats and be more powerful, i want to get to the higher levels and enforce our Clan Campbell ways upon ALL
Likes/Dislikes: Irish Anything Sorry but Im honest, *Spits* on Guiness and I stomp on Clover patches. Leprechans are midgets that deserved to be foot punted like a football. I am a Grade 3 Bagpiper and a Die Hard GLASGOW RANGER FC Fan. Take me for what I am, if you don't like the GER's keep your comments to yerself then, Im a Freakin God Fearin Protestant- Follow Follow !!!
Is there anything else you think we should know about you? Still current US Army, been Proudly serving 27 years I teach ROTC at a University and Play the Bagpipes every second i am able. I carry my chanter everywhere i go and all the Cadets think its a whacking stick.
Best question, what are you not willing to do for Clan Campbell? Best answer....I will do Anything within the limits of my abilities to ensure the Clan Campbell Bloodline remains the Largest and Most Honored of the Highland Clans, at whatever cost, in RK or RL I am Texas Born and Rasied, My Mum was Capmbell, so I am a vain, arrogant, but lively Texas Campbell Scotsman- and Damn well Proud. In front of my House I fly The American Flag on a 35 ft Flagpole. The Door way to My home have the Clan Campbell Flag on the Left and the Texas Flag on the Right, above the door Hangs a hand carved scroll in wood that reads Ne Obliviscaris- You are entering a Campbell Home". I AM CAMPBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I offended anyone with my normal descriptive Rant, I apologize, not as a Man, but socially I can't change who i am, as my Granfather would say in his old Gaelic Dialect" Nae yer Problem the udders are shyte an doen understand yer Blood". If you don't like me, Sorry, I don't hide behind a desk and try and be all PC, I am who i am, I have been in the trenches of some of the Worst fighting in RL in the past 25 years and I am what I am. But I am actually a Teddy Bear deep down, unless of course your a Clan MacDonald bloodline...at which any given chance I will probably curse at you and spit on your feet *True Fact* I sold my last home because i couldnt force a Proud MacDonald to move, so we packed and moved- Thats how Campbell Proud I am.
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:19 am

Greetings Campbells,

my name is Ailig, im from clan Forbes, son of FD Forbes and younger brother of Gideon Forbes, relative to our beloved Swampi Smile

I'm bit known in england for my robberies and already am banished from county of Devon, outlawed in all of England, for some reasons im on a Glasgow's kill list.

Also im a dueler, currently holding champion belts of Sussex and Westmorland, ex champion of Galoway and Devon.

I am here cos we have common enemies - English and freties of Glasgow. when i will come to galoway next time i will pop up into one of your taverns to have a pint or two with you folks
Back to top Go down
Shiloh_
Inactive
Inactive
Shiloh_

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Hello, my name is Shiloh and I'm Gunz Campbell's squire.

Back to top Go down
evan_t
Admin
Admin
evan_t

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Welcome to you all newcomers, glad to see you here.
Back to top Go down
John_MacArthur
Inactive
Inactive
John_MacArthur

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:39 am

I am John Calico and I am here because I believe that we have mutual enemies. I can not speak for my pack in an official capacity until I confer with our leader, however I know that there are many of us that are interested in aiding you in your fight.
Back to top Go down
tain
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 am

Goodmorning
Back to top Go down
Sean
Admin
Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:41 am

Cheers Tain!! Glad to see you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizabet Wolf
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 am

Greetings. I am Lizabet Stewart-Wolf and I am the leader of the WoS.
Back to top Go down
Addara
Slightly Active
Slightly Active

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:56 am

Greetings and Salutations!

Hello everyone. Just someone looking to find her place in this world. I am a firm believer in actions speaking louder than words. I don't think that complaining about things accomplishes anything.

My hopes and dreams are to enter into the military world of RK and be someone of that gets things done and answers questions later. I can be girlie girl at times, but for the most part I speak pretty straight forward.

I am not so gung-ho on politicking, but a blade to hopefully back those up that need it. (or shield, which ever is needed most.) Not quite sure how I am going to work my heraldry yet, but I am sure something will come to mind.

As for professions and things of that nature, I am thinking smithy, but not absolute on that yet. The future is wide open to loads of possibilities.

Currently I am training up my stats so that I may one day be of use. Smile
Back to top Go down
John_MacArthur
Inactive
Inactive
John_MacArthur

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 pm

"I am not so gung-ho on politicking, but a blade to hopefully back those up that need it"

The kingdoms already have too many politicans, but all countries could use more swords Smile

and hell Scotland is one of the few countries worth fighting for!
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:32 am

Well, Scotland has two breeds of politicians.. Campbell, SNF type politicians who are awesome, like me lol.. real leaders who dont hide behind stone, and speak the truth.

Everyone can use a few of those about, but I hear ya brother.. there are always going to be too many wanna be chiefs, and not enough people willing to be indians.

For too long, people neglect the real duties that leaders should provide.. which causes the natural distaste in politics and politicians.

I didnt even consider myself a politician, until I just figured, I am as I deal with leadership political roles a lot, and do them with at least decent ability.. I suppose, you get men who can do the jobs of the politicians, yet just isnt in the same mindframe of the average one.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Inactive
Inactive
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:08 am

Lizabet Wolf wrote:
Greetings. I am Lizabet Stewart-Wolf and I am the leader of the WoS.

Gambit strolls right beside Lizabet with a smirk of a white devil....

Fancy to see you all here Campbell, and especially you JO!

He lets out a cruel chuckle...

The name I go by is Gambit... and the Boss of Lost Crew. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Inactive
Inactive

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 am

what a lovely bunch of personalities we have here Smile

P.S.

gambit you owe me a duel, i want my belts back, soon i will be in ireland, where ae you mate?
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Chief
Chief
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:23 am

Imagine the crew if we were all a single group....... or clan.. Razz lol

Im changing the diplomacy area to be unseen by all, except those within embassies in the clan, that way, anyone from the embassies, can talk amongst each other as well.. would work better than in an open area like this, where even guests can see lol
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Inactive
Inactive
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:29 am

Ailig, I'm at Imleach for another good 2 weeks or so...

JO, you never changed did ya? Cool

*fistfive the Boss of Campbell...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State your Name and Reason for being here!!   State your Name and Reason for being here!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State your Name and Reason for being here!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Castle yards :: Guard House (Entrance)-
Jump to: